It is our policy to collect, process and share your Data provided to us by you in order to carry out the services requested by you and any contact in relation to those services only. Your Data will not be used for any other purposes other than those explicitly stated in this policy or requested by you in your dealings with us.
- The identity of the controller.
The Data that you provide is collected, stored, used, protected, processed by lead web developer, Gillian Kelly.
- Collection of Data
We may collect Data about our clients, prospects and visitors.
Your Data are collected when you browse our website, contact us via email, phone or in person or through this website.
Data we collect fall into the following categories:
- Identification information
- Contact information
- Historic and present website technology information
- Browsing information
- Transaction history
These Data are gathered directly from you from direct communication with us.
Browsing history is collected via automated methods.
2.1. Information you provide to us
We collect Data when you make an initial website enquiry, participate in a contest or promotion, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The Data may include the following data as well as any other type of information that we specifically request you to provide to us through our client intake forms, such as:
- Phone no
- Hosting information
- WordPress access data
- Browsing data
- Transaction history
2.2. Data We collect automatically when you use our online services
When you access or use our online services, we automatically collect the following information about you via Google Analytics:
- Log Information:We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to Our Services.
- Device Information:We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access Our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information:We may with your consent collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of Our mobile applications. If you initially consent to Our collection of location information, you may be able to subsequently stop the collection of these Data through your device operating system settings. You may also stop Our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove Our mobile applications from your device.
- How we use the Data
We may use information about you for the following purposes:
- provide, maintain and improve our services
- provide and deliver website related support, process transactions and send you related information including confirmations and invoices
- in the case of emergency contact details, to hold and act on that data only where it is warranted to serve the vital interests of one of our clients who has provided your details
- send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
- respond to your comments, questions, requests and provide customer service
- to send marketing material if you have given separate consent to do so
According to the GDPR, each Data processing is performed on one of the following legal basis:
- your consent
- the performance of the service requested by you
- How we share your Data
- We do not share any of your information.
- The period of Data retention
We will retain your data as long as we are providing a service and support to you or your company. Should you wish us to delete your data, you can request at any time, and we will delete from our secure system.
6. Data amendments
Upon receiving a request from you in regards to updating Data held by us, we will seek to correct our records at the earliest possible time.
We are committed to taking appropriate measures designed to keep your Data secure. Our technical, administrative and physical procedures are designed to protect Data from loss, theft, misuse and accidental, unlawful or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, use and destruction. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR) individuals have the significantly strengthened rights to:
- obtain details about how their data is processed by an organisation or business;
- obtain copies of personal data that an organisation holds on them;
- have incorrect or incomplete data corrected;
- have their data erased by an organisation, where, for example, the organisation has no legitimate reason for retaining the data;
- obtain their data from an organisation and to have that data transmitted to another organisation (Data Portability);
- object to the processing of their data by an organisation in certain circumstances;
- not to be subject to (with some exceptions) automated decision making, including profiling.
9. In the event of a Breach
Every precaution will be taken to avoid a breach of your Data, but if such a breach should occur, it will be documented, assessed as to its severity and appropriate action taken. The Data Protection Commissioner will be informed, An Garda Siochana and financial institutions will be contacted for assistance and you will be contacted to help you take steps to mitigate the risks to yourself, if it is deemed a severe enough breach as to put you, your identity, your financial means etc. at risk.